Al-resala legal translation services welcomes applications from translators and proofreaders in all language combinations and areas of specialism. Please read this page before applying.
A few essentials when applying as a translator:
- Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications, so don’t be offended if you don’t receive a personal acknowledgement.
- We only use professional translators, so please only apply if you are a professional translator, stating clearly your qualifications and any professional memberships. Our normal expectation is either a first degree level translation qualification, a degree in languages or an area of specialism and a post graduate level translation qualification, or professional membership.
- We normally only accept translators translating into their mother tongue, very few people are genuinely bilingual, having equal command of a second language.
- We only accept translators CVs in English if the language pair includes English. Please be aware that quality of written language is part of the selection process, so pay attention to detail, and if non-native it’s worth the time and trouble to get your CV checked by a native English translator.
- It is very helpful if you include your language combinations and any major specialism in your CV title as well as your name.
To submit an application please apply by e-mail with a CV attachment using our contact page, or to the following e-mail address: email@example.com